L2W2: Lunchtime learning with WhatsApp :
Schedule of WhatsApp courses for October 2020:
For the Autonomous self learner track
Time slot for scheduled posts: 12noon to 1pm
Monday 5th to Friday 9th : WLL01: Learning with WhatsApp, other mobile Apps and MOOCs
Monday 12th to Friday 16th :WLL02: Dispositions for success
Monday 19th to Friday 23rd : WLL03: Learning Agility
Monday 26th to Friday 30th: WLL04: Getting a world class education is in your hands
For further information on these 4 courses : https://mmpant.com/asl/
For the School for the 2nd half of life:
Time slot for scheduled posts: 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Monday 5th to Friday 9th: WLL05: MSAI: Making Sense of Artificial Intelligence:
Monday 12th to Friday 16th :WLL06: LH2L ( Learning how to learn)
Monday 19th to Friday 23rd : WLL07: Preparing for a 100 year life
Monday 26th to Friday 30th: WLL08: Death! Understanding it is critical to life
For further information on these 4 courses : https://mmpant.com/msai/
For the SmartEducator track:
Time slot for scheduled posts: 1pm to 2 pm
Monday 5th to Friday 9th: WLL09: Learning 321: Education in the 3rd decade of the 21st Century
Monday 12th to Friday 16th :WLL10: LH2L ( Learning how to learn)
Monday 19th to Friday 23rd : WLL11: Artificial Intelligence in teaching and learning
Monday 26th to Friday 30th: WLL12: ELAI ( Educational Leadership in the age of Artificial Intelligence)
For further information on these 4 courses : https://mmpant.com/smarteducators/
Course access and delivery model:
- A couple of days before the scheduled start of the course, a WhatsApp group will be created with the participants of the course as members. The group formation is not contingent on a minimum number enrolled. Even if there is only one person enrolled for a particular slot of a course, the course will be delivered to that person.
- I will be making a number of posts during the scheduled time slots. These posts may be in the form of text, images of PowerPoint slides, my audios, my videos or curated videos of others…
- About 10 minutes before the scheduled time of my posts I will post a message to the effect that the session is about to begin
- If any course participant has a query, question or observation, they may go ahead and make it right there. If this concerns the whole group, please make it in the group. If it is meant as a message to me, then please send me a direct message rather than posting it in the group.
- If I can make a quick short and effective response, without losing the thread of the conversation, I will respond right then, else I will pool all these and make a special post in response.
- Towards the end of the session I will share the PowerPoint slides as a pdf file that can be used in ways that the learners find convenient.
- You may keep posting your queries and comments even after the scheduled time for my posts is over. All the posts and conversations ( including audio) will remain with you until you consciously and deliberately delete them. This is the greatest advantage of this method
Enrolment and fee payment:
- As the courses are being delivered through WhatsApp the enrolment process is simply that of sending a WhatsApp message to Prof MM Pant at +919810073724.
- The fee for each of the above courses is Rs 2500/- and can be easily remitted through PayTM to MM Pant ( mobile number : +919810073724).
- For those who would rather pay into a Bank account, the relevant information is :
- Madan Mohan Pant
- HDFC Bank, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39, Gurgaon
- (The account number is 26451 followed by six zeroes followed by 301)
The schedule for November 2020 will be announced in mid-October2020, and will follow a similar pattern.
To know more, please send a WhatsApp message to Prof MM Pant at +919810073724