A personalised mentoring program:
The great paradox of Indian education is that it has produced some outstanding great achievers. But there are also millions of people emerging from the same education system that could very well comprise “the useless class” identified by Yuval Noah Harari ( https://lnkd.in/eDPSmbf).
This unique mentoring program is designed to help every participant to become future ready and an asset, not a liability. The goal of the program is to deliver tangible outcomes and observable improvements in participants’ skills, knowledge, and confidence. AI enhanced ‘active learning’ strategies espoused by the Physics Nobel Laureate and the Stanford educationist Carl Weiman (https://lnkd.in/d5wwky8d) are used throughout. The uniqueness of each learner, the neurodiversity , neuroplasticity coherently deployed will help in achieving the goal of a personalised learning experience for everyone. Hear a cognitive scientist explain how Neuroscience and AI hold the promise for personalisation of learning : https://lnkd.in/d6Huj2TS .
This is a 3 month transformative program that transforms the typical passive reluctant learner to an enthusiastic active learner, who has developed good learning habits and dispositions. Among these habits is the reading habit: first you learn to read, and then you read to learn. It is now well accepted that to be physically fit, you must walk about 10,000 steps a day. In an analogous manner,I propose that to be mentally fit you must read 10,000 words per day. Typically one hour of reading every day.
This program is most suitable for learners in the secondary stage ( classes 9 to 12) of schooling as proposed in the NEP2020 and NCF2023. But it can also be beneficial for those who have already had their school education. The topics to be addressed during the 3 months will be as follows:
Topics during first month:
- Learning to self-learn
- AI powered learning
- What is worth learning ?
- Active learning
- First Principles and Scientific Temper
- Questioneering : the skill of asking good questions
- Your dreams ( recalling and recording)
- Learning to read
- The language called Mathematics
- Quantum Readiness
- AI tools for higher productivity
- The world of Nobel Laureates
- Analysing your dreams
- The blue ocean strategy
- Using AI to improve your English
- Reading with fluency
- Anticipating the future
- Becoming future proof
- WoW: Words of wisdom
- Realising your dreams
- Books that you should read ( the 5 hour rule)
- Video (YouTube ) channels that you should watch
- Critical Thinking
- NeuroScience: neuroplasticity
- Reading for learning
Each topic is dealt with for a week ( Monday to Friday). This list is continually reviewed, and fine tuned for each individual
Specific personalised guided active learning activities will be suggested during the 3 month period.
While the NEP2020 and its follow up the NCF 2023 hopes to transform education, it is a common approach for the millions of learners. This personalisation is to help bring out the best of each learner.
The first edition of this program will begin on Monday November 6th 2023, and thereafter on the first Monday of every month.
- The fee for this 3 month program is Rs 15000/- and can be easily remitted through PayTM to MM Pant ( mobile number : +919810073724).
- For those who would rather pay into a Bank account, the relevant information is :
- Madan Mohan Pant
- HDFC Bank, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39, Gurgaon
- (The account number is 26451 followed by six zeroes followed by 301)
For more information send a WhatsApp message to Prof MM Pant at +919810073724