The program builds upon the curriculum suggested by the CBSE ( which is of 12 hours duration and structured as 18 periods). We have enhanced the CBSE curriculum with 6 additional lessons, 2 by way of introduction, 2 on Deep Learning, which is the most commonly used approach to AI currently and 2 lessons on Computational Thinking, that has been most recently proposed in the draft version of the New Education Policy 2019, but was dropped from the final version, perhaps because it may have been too challenging to implement.
Each lesson is equivalent to the traditional 40 minute period in an instructor led classroom, but is delivered as one or more Whatsapp posts that can be easily accessed with a mobile phone.
The program is delivered over a month, in 4 weeks with one lesson each from Monday to Saturday. As several batches may be running concurrently, the scheduled time for the post will be shared within the learning groups.
Fresh cohorts ( batches) begin every month from the first Monday of the month. The course runs ver 4 weeks, 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. Other details will be notified within the specific WhatsApp group for the month.
• Lesson 1: From simple machines to machines that learn.
• Lesson 2: How do machines learn? Heroes of Artificial Intelligence
• Lesson 3: AI applications in Daily Life
• Lesson 4: Ice Breaker:
• Lesson 5: AI Games
• Lesson 6: AI- readiness: activities
• Lesson 7: Smart Cities, Smart Schools and Smart Homes
• Lesson 8: Interactive Story
• Lesson 9: Human-Machine interaction
• Lesson 10: What is Computational Thinking?
• Lesson 11: Features of Computational Thinking
• Lesson 12: What are SDGs? Sustainable Development Goals
• Lesson 13: Education: Goal 4 of SDG
• Lesson 14: AI and SDGs
• Lesson 15: Inspiring AI start-ups
• Lesson 16: Visualising the future
• Lesson 17: Ad for job position 10 years hence
• Lesson 18: Applications of Deep Learning
• Lesson 19: How does Deep Learning Work?
• Lesson 20: What is ethics? And it’s significance for AI
• Lesson 21: Sources of bias in AI solutions
• Lesson 22: Gender bias in AI
• Lesson 23: Other ethical issues regarding AI
• Lesson 24: Debating AI
The fee for this course is Rs 3000/-
For all Programs prospective learners can make an advance request for enrolment, and their request will be noted. The course specific group will of course be activated a couple of days before the start of the course. There would be time upto the start of the course to pay the fees.
Course Fee structure :
Course fee are different for different courses depending upon the topic and target group.For this one month course it is Rs 3000/- per student. Please make enquiries by sending a WhatsApp or simple text message to Prof MM Pant at :+919810073724
Fees can be easily paid by PayTM to mobile number :+919810073724
For those who would rather pay by Bank Transfer, the following is the required information :
LMP Education Trust
Kotak Mahindra Bank, Sector 31, Gurgoan
Type of account- Saving