Lifelong Learning Strand:
Having explored several formats for mobile delivery on Whatsapp it emerged that a very convenient format is that of courses delivered over a weekend.
From August 2019, in pursuance of our Mission 2020, we will have a pool of 12 courses ( LLL01 to LLL12) that can be pursued on weekends ( Saturdays/ Sundays).
The following is the list for the weekend courses. For every month a schedule will be announced for the dates and timings when these courses will be on offer.
- LLL01: Becoming a Better Learner :
- LLL02: An investment in learning is the best option:
- LLL03: Learning with Whatsapp, other Mobile Apps and MOOCs :
- LLL04: Grit: Passion with Perseverance :
- LLL05: Understanding Empathy :
- LLL06: Cognitive Flexibility :
- LLL07: Preparing for a 100 year life :
- LLL08: Critical Thinking :
- LLL09: Creative Thinking :
- LLL10: Complex Problem Solving :
- LLL11: The significance of ethics :
- LLL12: Decision Making : ———————————————————————————————-
These courses are offered on the scheduled weekend ( Saturday and Sunday ) of the month. Expression of interest in joining a course can be made on any day, and all requests received upto the Friday till 12 noon, before the schedule of the course will be placed in a cohort that would begin on the next Saturday.
To register for this course:
First pay the fee of Rs 500/- by PayTM to MM Pant ( mobile number : +919810073724).
Then send a Whatsapp message to MM Pant ( +919810073724) with the following information :
1: Your Name : First and Last
2: Mobile phone number linked to Whatsapp
3: Course Code and course name:
4: PayTM transaction number/ screenshot
5: Your brief profile ( optional). There will be an opportunity to briefly introduce yourself within the group also.
For those who prefer to pay through bank transfer, the required information is :
LMP Education Trust
Kotak Mahindra Bank, Sector 31, Gurgoan
Type of account- Saving
To seek any clarification or for further information, please send a Whatsapp message to Prof. MM Pant at +919810073724.