Getting Mentored by Prof.M.M.Pant:
Focus areas for Mentoring by Prof MM Pant:
1: Making Sense of Artificial Intelligence ( 1 month)
2: Becoming an UberSmart Autonomous Self-directed Learner ( 2 months)
3: Coming of Age in the 4th Industrial Age ( 3 months )
Those who would like to be mentored in a specific domain ( such as personal career development) can have a be-spoke model of mentoring building on the above concepts.
To know more about and join any of the above 3 mentoring programs or starting a dialogue to initiate your own customised mentoring program, please send an e-mail to : email@example.com
Format of Mentoring :
Mentoring is best done individually and in a personalised manner, which may be called 121 Mentoring ( one to one Mentoring) ; but sometimes small group mentoring is quite effective.
* Access to a pool of ‘curated’ resources in the ‘domain’ in which you are being mentored updated at regular intervals. These resources would comprise white papers, videos, podcasts, e-books from world renown educational thought leaders. You would also have access to archives of articles by Prof.M.M.Pant
* Monthly : Resources delivered in the form of personalised e-mail Newsletters delivered to your inbox once a month,helping you plan your learning activities for the month, further detailed as weekly plans and goals. And you can access them on your Smartphone or Tablet.
* Weekly : New Blogs at a blog site at regular intervals, on the average once a week, usually on Tuesday. The latest and archived posts will accessible on your mobile device.
* Daily: Breaking News in the domain of your mentoring updated almost every other day on Twitter
* personalised occasional messages to you as text, e-mail or direct Tweets to you of information particularly worthy of your attention.
* and of course an e-mail HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get a response within a reasonable time. And this will not be an automated programmed reply, but a reply by Prof.M.M.Pant himself or by a close associate on his behalf and with his guidance/approval.