Greetings on Akshay Tritiya 2020:
Akshaya Tritiya, is an annual spring time festival that falls on the third Tithi (lunar day) of Bright Half (Shukla Paksha) of Vaisakha month.
The festival date varies and is set according to the lunisolar and falls in April or May of every year in the Gregorian calendar. This year it is on Sunday 26th April 2020.
In Sanskrit, the word “Akshayya” means ” non-perishable, never endingness “. There are many legends and stories attached to this date, and it is considered a good day to start something that one wants to last forever.
In the third decade of the 21st century, the most rapidly diminishing asset is your knowledge because of the exponential rate of change around us. It is therefore a good thought to dedicate this day to pursue the tasks of learning, unlearning and relearning, as advised by Alvin Toffler.
I am sharing below a list of courses that I offer, that can be accessed through WhatsApp on a mobile phone itself. This list is very amusing and quite different from those that promise to make you employable very quickly ( followed by unemployability for the larger part of your life). These are like vaccines that make you future proof over a longer period.
One of the courses is on “ avoiding natural stupidity”. Now whether we learn Artificial Intelligence or not, we could do well to be aware of our inherent stupidity. Or realise that we should pursue learning first, specific topics can wait. Or on the ultimate reality “ Death” for which no one is adequately prepared. As you peruse the list of courses below, you will appreciate its uniqueness. For more you may visit “ Prof MM Pant’s Whatsapp VishwaGurukul” at mmpant.com
Seven of these courses are on offer every day of the week, and you may choose to pick up one just on impulse to get started with your lifelong learning journey. Then there are 12 weeklong courses, as well as 12 weeklong courses.
List of daily courses : ( Monday to Sunday)
- WhaT01: Learning first! AI next!
- WhaT02: Learning Quantum Mechanics at School?
- WhaT03: Avoiding natural stupidity
- WhaT04: Ideas: their creation and spread
- WhaT05: Inspiring humans
- WhaT06: Pre-school learning ( for parents)
- WhaT07: Developing Foresight
List of weekend courses: ( Saturday and Sunday)
- WEL01: Complex Problem Solving
- WEL02: Critical Thinking
- WEL03: Creative Thinking
- WEL04: People Management
- WEL05: Co-ordinating with others
- WEL06: Emotional Intelligence
- WEL07: Effective Decision making
- WEL08: Service Orientation
- WEL09: Negotiation
- WEL10: Cognitive Flexibility
- WEL11: Overcoming Maths Phobia
- WEL12: First Principles
List of weeklong courses: ( Monday to Friday)
- WLL01:Learning with WhatsApp, other mobile Apps and MOOCs
- WLL02: WhatsApp for Educators
- WLL03: Learning Agility
- WLL04:Computational Thinking
- WLL05: Financial Acumen
- WLL06: Health Literacy
- WLL07: Preparing for a 100 year life
- WLL08: Death? Understanding it is critical to living well
- WLL09: Evolution and Extinctions
- WLL10: Humour: a must have skill
- WLL11: The pursuit of Happiness
- WLL12: Finding Meaning Making Sense
List of monthlong courses: ( fresh cohorts begin on the first Monday of every month)
- QT01: Understanding the Quantum World
- QT02: Quantum Biology
- QT03: Quantum Computing
To register for any of the above courses, please send a WhatsApp message to Prof MM Pant at +919810073724
The schedule of fees is as follows:
A: For each of the courses WhaT01 to WhaT07 it is Rs 750/-.
B: For each of the courses WEL01 to WEL12 it is Rs 1000/-.
C: For each of the courses WLL01 to WLL12 it is Rs 2500/-
D: For each of the courses QT01 to QT03 it is Rs 5000/-
The course fee can be easily remitted by PayTM to +919810073724
For those who would rather pay into a Bank account, the relevant information is :
Madan Mohan Pant
HDFC Bank, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39, Gurgaon
(The account number is 26451 followed by six zeroes followed by 301)